SEO Digital Marketing Executive
About the role
Aqueous Digital is an award-winning, family-run digital marketing agency based in Cheshire.
We specialise in organic and paid internet search, website content strategy and reputation management.
Founded in 2011, we set out with a clear vision to provide a different type of digital marketing service: a service based entirely on trust, loyalty, and collaboration (TLC).
Now a decade later, those core values are as central to our ethos as they have ever been. We stand by our caring, down-to-earth, ethical approach to business, but this does not just apply to our customers, we carry this through to how we treat our employees too.
We recently won Best Small Integrated Search Agency at the prestigious UK Search Awards, Best Small Integrated Search Agency at the European Search Awards, Best Global Small Integrated Agency at the Global Search Awards and Best Small Integrated Digital Agency at the UK Growth Awards 2021.
As a rapidly growing agency, we are looking for a SEO Digital Marketing Executive to take our business to the next level.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing digital marketing company that offers opportunities to learn and develop personally in a genuinely happy, lively and driven working environment.
Your overall responsibility as SEO Digital Marketing Executive will be to deliver first-class results and account management services for our customers. You will need to be technically competent, articulate and be able to represent the business when dealing with external customers and suppliers.
As well as day-to-day technical SEO, you will help with co-ordinating content production and have a deep understanding of the way that Google works. You will also have the ability to conduct competitor and gap analysis, as well as staying up-to-date on SEO trends, best practices, technical updates and other important developments in the search world.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of SEO experience, preferably within an agency
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategy to aid organic search
- Conduct keyword research for potential niches to encourage keyword expansion
- Ensure the site is optimised and managed effectively
- Create reports on the effectiveness of SEO and KPI’s
- Plan and implement creative link building outreach to achieve the agreed KPI’s
- Develop and manage the SEO strategy to ensure it is implemented by the agreed deadline
- Drive SEO strategy, help to increase traffic, conversion and revenue across B2C & B2B markets
- Evaluate the performance of campaigns using Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, AHrefs and Semrush
- Delivering and contributing to strategy, keyword research, competitor and gap analysis, link audits and disavow work, landing page optimisation and liaising with clients or stakeholders on a regular basis
- Identify any problems and suggest solutions to ensure maximum efficiency
- Manage new innovations and communicate with the stakeholders on the latest SEO developments
Key Skills and Attributes
- Account management skills, including emailing and calling customers to ensure they are regularly updated with verbal and written reports of progress
- Previous experience of SEO Management is beneficial
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
- Strong understanding of technical SEO with a passion to learn more
- Good working knowledge of industry standard tools AHrefs, Semrush, Screaming Frog, Sitebulb, Majestic etc
- Confident in carrying out SEO audits
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimisation methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve website performance
- Understand HTML, CSS, and common CMS platforms such as WordPress, SquareSpace, Shopify, Magento etc.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple projects
- Able to work well in a team
- Ability to stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends
Competitive salary (negotiable based on skills and experience)
- Holiday allowance (25 days per year)
- Flexible Working and Work Life Balance options
- Employer Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym benefit
- Technology and mobile benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Strong Corporate Social Responsibility and charitable support policy
- We are a Living Wage Employee
- Personal skill development and individual training plan (See the skills and training section of our website for full details)
The primary location for this role is Runcorn, however there may be some travel involved to meet the needs of our business and our customers.
How to apply
Please send your CV with a cover email to Kristian Bentham, before the extended closing deadline of midnight Sunday 23 January 2022
Telephone enquiries: 01928 566777
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE